I read all Mark Suster’s posts and I recommend you do too.
Mark stands out for me as he is well “travelled” in all respects of the word: in life, in business and in investing.
This makes his perspectives quite unique in the US VC ecosystem and also, I think he is much less worried about his image and so says it how it is…nice!
I liked this post in particular as it’s a little covered area and also focuses on some human traits all investors and entrepreneurs should think about – their integrity.
Last 5 posts by admin
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Take the Quiz to find out if you could be an Entre... - July 22nd, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014