I have to say that I really love Paul Graham’s concise and direct writing style and content. I read it all, always, it’s gold!
However having been around for a long time its not that often I read something on an a well worn topic that I go “wow” what a great way to look at this…well he has done it again.
He has just updated the complex topic of fund raising for startups with a fantastic new article that really gets the the heart of the matter of investor sentiment and what often makes them invest – “confidence” of the founders – or as as Paul says “formidable founders”.
Read more here:
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Take the Quiz to find out if you could be an Entre... - July 22nd, 2014